My Name: Jewels of the Zen
When healing Japanese green tea gets elevated by tropical strawberries, it’s a sweet dream in the making. Pour a cup from this sparkling Jewels of the Zen to indulge in a world of flavor explosion. Here the subtle and vegetal green tea notes make a base for sweet strawberry and current hints to emerge, while the pleasing fruity aroma sets your mood for a luxuriant treat. Brew a hot cup when you seek a relaxing afternoon, & you could also brew this iced for an uplifting treat!
ORGANIC CERTIFIED | VEGETARIAN | VEGAN
ANTIOXIDANT LEVEL: HIGH
CAFFEINE LEVEL: MEDIUM
What's in me?
Green tea Japan Sencha, Bancha, Genmaicha (tea, rice), Kukicha, flavor, Strawberry pieces, Red currants
How much do i weight: 50.0 Grams
How do I taste?
- Flavor: A Smooth tea, with prominent strawberry & Current flavor notes
- Aroma: Sweet strawberry aroma
- Color: Bright, pale green to yellow, light colored cup
Health Benefits: The unique combination of this fruity black tea infusion offers numerous benefits for your healthy living, and we have listed a few
- Come loaded with antioxidants
- Reducing cholesterol & Fat
- Boosts your immune system while improving anti-inflammatory properties
- Known anti-aging booster
- Exhibits anti-cancer properties
- Helps calming and relaxation
Brewing Instructions: Use one spoonful of tea leaves per cup. Steep for 8-10 minutes using freshly boiled water for a medium-strength brew. Brew longer or shorter as per your desired strength.